How My Unique Approach Immediately Helps You
Did you know that just because a relationship feels profound and intense does not mean that it's a healthy one? Unfortunately, some find themselves in toxic relationships, misguided by a perceived connection. A healthy relationship is so much more than just great chemistry. As your relationship coach I work with you to identify old patterns and beliefs that may be holding you back, using techniques which help you take back the "remote control" of your emotions.
What Will You Do When You Finally Step Into The Fulfilling Love You Really Deserve?
A good relationship involves honesty, healthy autonomy, trust, mutual respect, compromise, wonderful open communication and yes, even healthy boundaries. There will be no imbalance or misuse of power. Both partners will respect one another's independence. The love will feel natural. Fulfilling. You'll finally have a sense of inner balance and emotional peace.
How Will It Feel When You Finally Step Into The Life You Really Want?
When you find “The One” it’s as though everything just seems to fall into place on so many levels…
You've finally found your perfect compliment who makes you feel safe.
I'll never forget the emotional moment that I realized my own partner was The One.
It was as though we fit together like a puzzle comprised on only two pieces.
From then on it became our special saying. Instead of saying "I love you," we started saying "I love you to (puzzle) pieces," which was eventually shortened to just "pieces” at the end of texts, emails and during coffee flavored morning kisses.
But it wasn't always that way...
Navigating our journey to a healthy, committed relationship was an incredibly daunting and painful experience. It felt like I was lost in a sea of heartache with no clear path forward. I was overwhelmed by feelings of sadness, jealousy, anger and confusion, as I tried to make sense of what went wrong.
I'd be up half the night scrambling down internet rabbit holes until I fell asleep from exhaustion, only to be haunted by terrors when I dreamed. It was as though my soul had no peace.
But as I slowly worked through my pain and allowed myself to heal, I found the strength and resilience to navigate the twists and turns of the healing process. It was ultimately this experience that empowered me with the mindset strategies and techniques I share with the women I serve.
It was through my own story that revealed my calling to help others who found themselves struggling - just as I had - to find true happiness in the right relationships - and within themselves.
After my personal experiences, many years of writing on the subject of meaningful relationships I began accepting requests to assist others.
Why do some relationship programs fail?
While expensive programs geared toward reuniting relationships offer flashy websites and 100% guarantees, many find the "teachings" are all the same, already existing on the web for free.
Or, they encourage you to disregard the idea of being in a relationship with your partner all together. And, many programs result in only brief reunions and recurring cycles of breakups and makeups.
How Do I Empower The Women I Serve?
- FEELING BETTER: Empowering you through mindset skills you can begin using immediately.
- BOUNCING BACK: From a soul-crushing breakup - with renewed strength and clarity..
- STOP THE CYCLE: Stop the cycle of brief reconciliations and learn the keys to pivot toward permanent commitment.
- EMPOWERING YOU: To become a more mindful dater so you can more quickly reach a happy, healthy relationship.
How Can NLP Techniques Shift You From Pain To Paradise?
NLP holds the potential to profoundly impact your relationships in unexpected, positive ways. In most people's lives, intimate relationships are central, yet we've rarely been taught how to cultivate and sustain healthy ones. Our educational system seldom equips us with effective tools for coexisting harmoniously with another person, often leaving us with our parents' relationship as our only model, which may not be ideal.
Consequently, many relationships suffer from negativity, judgment, or even contempt. People often settle for less fulfilling relationships because they lack the know-how to create the one they desire or mend the one they're in. This stems from two crucial factors: a lack of awareness regarding the influence of their own actions and a misunderstanding of relationships as a step-by-step process, akin to success in any aspect of life.
NLP can be a powerful tool for improving romantic relationships, especially when dealing with the impact of childhood trauma and trauma triggers. By leveraging specific techniques, you can gain a deeper understanding of your own responses and what triggers them.
This self-awareness can enable you to communicate more effectively within your relationships, express your needs and set healthy boundaries. Additionally, these mindset tools can help you to develop healthier coping mechanisms. This can be especially helpful while you're navigating a painful breakup, whether you've selected the road to reconciliation with your partner or not.
Additionally, NLP can help couples enhance their communication skills and build empathy, fostering a more supportive and understanding environment. Overall, NLP empowers individuals and couples to break free from the patterns of trauma that may have negatively influenced their relationships, paving the way for healing and stronger, more resilient partnerships.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Obsessing or over-thinking why you broke up?
- Mourning the loss of your future you'd planned together?
- Pressure from coaches to continue expensive programs?
- Searching every corner of the internet for an explanation of the connectedness you're feeling - and why your partner isn't?
- Revisiting the past and replaying all the what if's in your head on loop?
- Are people telling you to hurry up and get over it (and you're wishing that you could?)
- Wondering if you'll ever feel safe to love again?
What will YOUR appointment be like?
That depends on YOU & your SPECIFIC SITUATION.
I'll Start By Telling You What I Don't Offer:
- I don't offer a one-size-fits-all process. The women I serve are unique individuals and, I don't believe in dripping information slowly over months.
- I don't offer readings or make predictions.
- I don't offer creatively themed "masterclasses" to appeal to the masses. This isn’t about the masses - it's about empowering you..
Now, Here's What I WILL Offer You
- Expert techniques you can begin incorporating immediately even if you're not in contact with your partner.
- Proactive mindset strategies empowering you to release toxic patterns.
- Strategies to immediately begin mitigating your pain.
- Finding balance to become a more mindful dater & partner.
- I prefer to work with my clients through only 1 or 2 appointments geared to your specific relationship situation versus ongoing expensive programs.
Are you ready to begin feeling better immediately?
Suggested Reading: FREE action steps